1) We talk to you and get to know both you and your business, if we don't know your business then we would not be able to build you the great website that you want.
2) After we feel we understand your design likes and dislikes we will draft out 3 concept designs and ask for your views on these, you let I know what you like about these website designs and then we move on to refine our design for you, we will keep refining the design until you are 100% happy and only after that will we start the building of your new website.
3) We give a rough ETA as to how long the new website build will take, this in most cases is 2 weeks for a CMS website, and a up to 4 weeks for an ecommerce - Please if you need your website faster let us know in many cases we can arrange our time table so you have your new website faster, talk to us about this.
4) Once we have fully built your website we will give you a link to view it and test drive your new website for yourself. If you have given us the text content this will be all added for you. We do not add products to any clients ecommerce site unless we have agreed to do so for an added fee. Most clients prefer to add products to ecommerce websites themselves to get use to the easy to use interface.
5) At this point you may have a few edits you need doing and of course we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
6) Your brand new website is live and ready to promote your business and much more.